PSC Teacher Training Program at The Pilates Studio LLC
Become a fully certified Pilates Instructor with our 450+ hour training program. Pilates Sports Center teacher training program offers not only one of the most profoundly effective exercise systems ever developed, but gives special emphasis to the extensive rehabilitative aspects of the work of Joseph H. Pilates. The Pilates Sports Center Teacher Training Program (“PSC”) offers a comprehensive Pilates instructor educational program that provides the student with both the classic work as well as modern modifications to make you a highly qualified and sought after instructor.
This 450 + hour program comprehensive course includes:
- A fully photographic Manual will be provided to you for the course or module(s) you will attend.
- Fundamental Pilates principles and philosophies
- Client assessment and alignment protocol
- Anatomy and biomechanics taught using visual aids in an interactive environment
- Pilates Mat Repertoire
- Reformer Repertoire
- Cadillac/Trapeze Table Repertoire
- Wunda/Combo Chair Repertoire
- Pilates Props skills utilizing the jump board, magic circle, rotating discs, balance/wobble board, foam rollers, thera bands and balls
- Combining Classical and Progressive Pilates styles with modifications and variations
- Creative training and program development skills for any level of proficiency
- Medical anatomical terminology
- Verbal and tactile cueing skills
- Attitude, confidence and composure of a professional instructor
- Studio etiquette and equipment safety
- Ethics and scope of practice
- Understanding indications and contraindications for specific injuries/dysfunctions and special circumstances
- 15+ Hours of review of all material
- No delayed modules, no extra testing fees, no levels, no delay in your education
- No required PSC Continuing Education Workshops for graduates – all optional
*Upon completion of the Comprehensive course and a separate weekend Barrels workshop the student will have all the criteria to text for the PMA exam if they choose.